Discover the Many Health Benefits of Dry Organic Carpet Cleaning
Tile & Grout Cleaning with Host® Sponges
You know our HOST® Dry Extraction Cleaning System is a simple and effective method for deep cleaning carpet anytime without the inconvenience of getting it wet, but our HOST products can also be used to clean textured grouted tile!
Our Method Extracts Dirt From Tile & Grout Effectively
- The counter-rotating brushes of our machines easily scrub the floor and dislodge dirt and grease.
- Our HOST extractor Sponges® contains a balanced blend of water, detergents, and natural ingredients that dissolve and absorb the dirt and grease.
- Our cleaning method is safe to use because it does not contain harsh chemicals like bleach or acid and does not emit any noxious fumes.
- Our method leaves no chemical residue behind to attract dirt and cause rapid resoiling of the floor.
- Textured hard floor is left clean and ready for immediate use.
Our cleaning method for Tile & Grout
- We place red grout brushes on our HOST Machines which specifically is used for hard floors.
- We apply a handful of our HOST cleaning sponges to each square yard of your tiled floor.
- We then brush the sponges with the our special machines to really work them in and let them do their job of absorbing, trapping and dissolving the dirt, debris and soil.
- Even hard to reach edges are no problem for us!
- After brushing, we flip a switch and extract the soiled sponges. The grout will be clean and virtually dry. It may appear slightly darker in color, but it will brighten up within 15-20 minutes as any residual moisture evaporates.